- Create a Membership Category for your After School Program.
2. Set levels or ranks if necessary.
3. Create custom Registration fields, such as Authorize Guardian for Pick Up.
4. The Agreement section of the Membership Category is where you can provide legal language for customers to sign, agree to your after school program terms, and cancellation procedures (consult your legal representative for help with your agreement).
When users register for any membership, a copy of the agreement that they sign and accept will be attached with their registration confirmation.
5. Click on #5 Membership Options within the Membership Category set up to add a new Membership Option.
Provide simple and clear descriptions for users in the Details section. This way, they know exactly what they are buying.
6. The payment section is where you can set up the billing structure. Our system will bill the user, until you cancel the payments. Users cannot cancel membership by themselves and will need to follow the membership agreement that they signed (reference step #4 above).
a) Structure: Select Has specific start and end date. Then put in program's start date and end date.
If program has already started, simply choose today's date as our system will auto-calculate the payments from the customer's selected membership start date, until the last date of your program.
b) Fees: Choose to pass processing fees along or absorb them
c) Sign-up Fee: add if applicable
d) Membership Fee: Add billing amount and frequency
e) Days of the week that the program/class is offered: this will allow our system to properly pro-rate for days that you do not offer this program, such as Christmas Break, Spring Break, or any other Holidays that you choose to not offer the program.
f) Billing option: select if you want users to be able to pay via a payment plan, or if you want them to pay in full for the program. Editing this option at a future date will not affect registered members, it will only affect new registrations.
g) Charge First Payment: select registration date or membership start date
h) Use attendance limits?: Select yes if you want to limit member's attendance to a specific amount based on the membership option.
i) Program in days to exclude from billing: this option allows you to select days or periods that you do not offer the program and wish to not charge the customer -- such as Christmas Break, Spring Break, or any other Holidays that you choose to not offer the program. Our system will calculate and edit the billing amount automatically.
7. Create discount codes such as 3rd family member gets 50% off the membership fee.