This option allows you to sell classes in packages. When members check in for attendance, our system will subtract and show the number of classes remaining for the member.
- Make sure that you are adding this membership option to a membership category -- such as Beginner Yoga or Kickboxing Fitness -- instead of making each membership option its own Category.
2. The Agreement section of the Membership Category is where you can provide legal language for customers to sign, agree to your month to month agreement term, the auto-renewal policy, and cancellation procedures (consult your legal representative for help with your agreement).
When users register for any membership, a copy of the agreement that they sign and accept will be attached with their registration confirmation.
3. Click on #5 Membership Options within the Membership Category set up to add a new Membership Option.
Provide simple and clear descriptions for users in the Details section. This way, they know exactly what they are buying.
4. The payment section is where you can set up the billing structure.
a) Structure: select Class packages
b) Fees: choose to pass processing fees along or absorb them
c) Sign-up Fee: add if applicable
d) Total Membership Fee: add total program fee
e) Number of classes: select the amount of classes fo the package
f) Use Expiration Date?: use this if you want to set a time for when the classes expire
g) Billing option: allow a payment plan or choose pay in full
5. Create discount codes such as 3rd family member gets 50% off the membership fee.