1. Click "Discounts"
2. The discount dashboard will give you an overview of all your retail discount codes:
- #1 - shows All your discount codes
- #2 - shows only Active
- #3 - shows only Scheduled
- #4 - shows only Expired
- #5 - displays the status "Active, Scheduled, Expired"
- #6 - displays the number of times discount has been used
- #7 - displays the date that discount became active
- #8 - displays the date that discount Ends (if applicable)
3. Click "Create discount"
- #1 - enter a simple code
- #2 - choose "Fixed amount" or "Percentage"
- #3 - choose if the discount applies to the entire order, or to only specific products
- #4 - limit the amount of times discount can be used (if applicable)
- #5 - set requirements for coupon codes; based on quantity or total order amount
- #6 - set start date and end date (if applicable)
4. Click "Save" and you are ready to promote your SALE.