Make sure you uploaded SSL Push Certificates before completing this step
Log in to your Apple Developer account with your main Apple ID, not the new one that you just created, and follow the steps below.
- Click on Profiles.
2. Click the ‘+’ icon to create a new App store profile.
3. Select App Store & press continue.
4. Select the distribution certificate & press continue.
5. Provide 'your-app-name-appstore’ as name of the profile & press generate.
Example App name = App Awesome
Type in field: app-awesome-appstore
6. Download the profile & store it safely, you need to share it with MyStudio dev team.