- Compose an email easily from the quick email shortcut from dashboard.
2) This will open up our new email editor.
**Note: Email subject lines can be customizable to each recipient.
The email will be personalized to each recipient when you use place holders!
3) To create a template, click into the Communications button.
Then the "Templates" button. Click "Add Templates" to add a template.
4) To see sent email history. Click on "Sent"
Clicking on each sent email will show details of each recipient, the email content, and real time open or click action.
***Note: You will only see 15 days of history in the sent emails section. This is for WhiteLabel and Premium accounts only. This includes:
— Email automation.
— Push messaging that include email.
— Custom campaigns.
5) While writing your email, our system will automatically save a draft of your email every couple of minutes. It will be stored in the Drafts button.
6) You can also schedule a time for each email to be sent. These scheduled email can be edited by clicking on the "Scheduled" button.