- Set up a free Zoom account here: https://zoom.us
2. Click on Zoom profile and grab your personal meeting link:
3. Create a free online scheduling account here: https://acuityscheduling.com/
4. Set up your scheduling appointment to have a 15 minute or 30 minute long session for 1-on-1 private lessons. You can add multiple calendars and availability for multiple staff.
5. In Acuity calendar setting, set your location for each Calendar (Instructor availability) with the Zoom profile meeting link.
So when students schedule an appointment, they'll get auto reminders and directions of what to do.
6. Copy the acuity general scheduling link. Use this for marketing, as students will schedule their appointment from here.
6. Set up a free MyStudio account at www.mystudio.app
7. Share link within the “Add youtube or Vimeo URL here if applicable” section of your curriculum within your MyStudio control panel.
8. Check the box next to "Open in new window".
This will allow your members will be able to click on that curriculum section and will be directed to a scheduling page.
**Important to note that if you have a free Acuity account and IF your apple members are unable to view calendar links from within the mobile app, you will need to upgrade to a paid plan within acuity. If you do not wish to upgrade your Acuity plan, send your MyStudio Web-App link to those members. They will be able to access the calendar links from within your curriculum on Web App.
Or share through Communications in MyStudio, through group push message and email, or share on social media.
Communications > Mobile Messages > Message all users
Through Memberships > Members > Active > Select all members > Group email or > Group push message
Or you can share the acuity links within Social media: Facebook, Instagram, Etc.
Our team at MyStudio can help you with all of this via one-one screen sharing sessions.
8. Email, Call, Push Mobile Messages, and Fill Your Appointments.