— The purpose of this part of the process is to ensure that we can get access to your newly enrolled Google Developer account to upload your app and update it in the future.
— Please make sure you do this from a laptop or desktop. Do not do this from a mobile device such as a mobile phone or tablet.
1. Using your ORIGINAL Google Play email login you initially enrolled in to the Google developer program with (NOT THE NEW GMAIL YOU CREATED), Log in to your Google Play Developer account here.
2. Click Setup on the left hand menu and Click API access.
NOTE: if there is a pop-up, click ACCEPT ALL
3. Click Learn how to create service accounts
4. Click Google Cloud Platform.
5. If prompted, click the box to agree to the Terms of Service and then click ACCEPT.
6. Click the + CREATE SERVICE ACCOUNT at the top.
7. Type the name of your organization for the Service Account Name and leave the description blank
8. Click CREATE AND CONTINUE
9. Click "Select a role" then under Service Accounts, select Service Account User.
10. Click Continue and then Done.
11. Click on the key link that was just created :
12. Go to the KEYS section, Click Add Key, then select ' Create new key'.
13. Select JSON, Click Create.
14. A notice pops up, "Private key saved to your computer," and a JSON file is downloaded automatically.
PLEASE NOTE where this is downloaded. You will need to upload this for your Custom App Dashboard!
15. Click close on the Private Key Saved to Computer dialogue box.
16. In the URL box at the top of your browser, navigate back to: https://play.google.com/apps/publish and then Click Setup > API Access again:
17. Click on "Manage Play Console permissions" for the newly added service account
18. Put a checkmark next to " Admin ".
19. Click Invite user at the bottom of the page. Click " Send invite".
20. Navigate back to your MyStudio Control Panel > My Account > Custom App Setup and upload the JSON file you downloaded.
This can be done under the Firebase section of your account