In order to get your White Label app updated to v3.2, we need for you to complete the following below.
STEP 1 — Create a NEW Google email here.
- Please do not use an old GMAIL email. You need to create a NEW GMAIL or we will not be able to access your developer accounts.
- (Necessary for us to access your developer accounts. If you already completed this for the Google Developer account, then skip to the next step)
STEP 2 — Type your first and last name, choose any username, and choose your password. Finish the remaining steps to create your new GMAIL email account.
STEP 3 — SIGN OUT of the new GMAIL account you just created by clicking the icon on the top left and selecting SIGN OUT as seen in the below screenshot.
STEP 4 — You will now sign in to your Google developer account and give administrative access to the new GMAIL you just created.
STEP 4 —SIGN IN to your Google developer account here.
- On the lefthand menu, go to SETTINGS > USERS & PERMISSIONS.
- Select Invite new user (You will be inviting the new Google Email you just created)
- Add the NEW GMAIL email you created as a new user and specify Administrator so that each permission is automatically selected as GLOBAL.
- Click SEND Invitation.
- Go back to your new GMAIL email and accept the invitation.
- In the top right, sign out of the Google Play Console.
- Log in to your new gmail here.
- If Google asks you to protect your account, do not update this and click done.
- Check your NEW GMAIL email and click accept the invitation.
- Click ACCEPT.
- Sign out of your NEW GMAIL Google Play account.
- Sign in with your ORIGINAL GMAIL Google Play account.
- Click Settings > Users & permissions.
- You should now see the new GMAIL email listed there.
Once you have created and shared your Google Developer account, please ensure you grant that new GMAIL email API access and generate your JSON file in the instructions below.